Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolutions




Well, it is officially 2008! I have such great hope and excitement for this year. My lucky number is 8 and so I am hoping this will be my year, heaven knows I need it! I have made some very basic New Year's Resolutions this year considering where my life is at. I am not going to name them all because I don't want everyone I know checking up on me but here are a few of the more obvious ones:
(Feel free to comment on any issues you may have)

1. Get Divorced
2. Lose Weight
3. Get Divorced
4. Stop Drinking Caffeine
5. Get Divorced


That's not so bad, right?
Happy Freakin' New Year!

4 comments:

Iliana said...

sweet resolutions :) but really, getting rid of caffeine? don't you know that is the only thing that keeps a mom sane?

April said...

I'm with Iliana on the caffeine, although I have had to stop for a short time (just until it doesn't make me sick anymore), but really the weight one?? You look great and don't need to lose anymore weight.

Cody Oram said...

I'll second the divorce resolution :-)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

hahaha...I like Cody's comment. I only have an issue with the weight loss one. Are you being serious? You look great!