Thursday, January 10, 2008

Steve & Barry's




This post is to all my girlfriends out there looking for a great deal. Steve & Barry's is a chain store that just opened up in Murray. I am so excited for this store because it is SOOOOOOOOO cheap! The other great thing about this store is that they are now carrying clothing lines designed by many famous people including Venus Williams, Amanda Bynes, Stephon Marbury, and my favorite line 'BITTEN' by Sarah Jessica Parker. Her line is amazing and everything is $19.98 or less! She has an amazing black and white houndstooth coat that has my name written all over it and yes it is only $19.98. (picture above) However, I saw something on T.V. today that said that at the new Steve and Barry's store everything in the entire store is $8.98 for a limited time. This includes shoes! Holy Cow.....I can just imagine all the shoes I can get for $8.98!

Here is the address for Steve and Barry's in Murray:
5546 South Van Winkle Expressway, Murray, UT

The link for Steve and Barry's is now on my blog so you can link yourself there if you want to check it out!

Happy Shoppping!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm free tomorrow. Let's go~~~ Or even later today~~ call me!!!!

Iliana said...

I notice the Houndstooth comes in two colors. Good, now I won't have to copy you :) Don't go without me!! Dave's been out of town for a few days, so I'm due for some "no kid" shoppin!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm in! Please call me!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Where were you today? I missed you.

Cody Oram said...

Oh my gosh!!!....I soooo totally cant wait!...do they make that hounds tooth coat in chuby boy sizes??? I've GOT to have one!!

amy said...

I am loving that jacket! I have heard tons about Steve and Barry's and now that it is open I think I am going to have to head up there. It was great to talk to you the other night. I have no idea why I was so emotional, not really like me about that situation. We should get our girls together and play :)

amy said...

Oh yeah... And I love Heather Gibb. She took pictures of Rylee a couple years back. She is amazing!