Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas to All!


Decorating cookies!

Even Grandma got in on the action!

Maddie loves Uncle Chewey's funny faces.

All the grandkids together.

Hailey's favorite books-Olivia!

Bronson looks like he wants to fix Uncle Chewey!

Hailey's Favorite Gift from Santa

The lights at Temple Square--Maddie was too cold to get out for the picture!

Well, Christmas has come and gone all too quickly. I had a wonderful day! I was able to pick up the kids and we headed to Nana's house to see what Santa had left. Hailey, Bronson, and Madison all opened up their gifts and thoroughly enjoyed the morning. After everyone had opened up all of their gifts, Santa called my phone to inform me that he had one gift for Hailey he left in the garage. Hailey overheard the entire conversation :) and as soon as she heard the word garage--she bolted!! The squeals, and giggles that escaped from her mouth made every painstaking effort on my part to actually haul the bike home and assemble it (well, my brother assemble it) well worth it! She absolutely loved it! She spent about the next 30 minutes freezing in the garage just riding around in circles. It is so fun to be a mom!!! I really believe that the quickest way to feel the Christmas spirit is to do something for someone that just brings a huge smile to their face. I love Christmas and the feeling I get every year when I please someone the way I pleased Hailey this year. It makes every year better and better. Although I must say Bronson was just as pleased with his Toolbox. He ran around the house "fixing" everything and measuring with his tape measurer. Maddie just rolled around on the floor and didn't even bother playing with her toys....she loved the boxes way too much! What a great day. The next day we braved the cold and went to see the lights at Temple Square. It was beautiful, but I don't remember it ever being that cold as it was that night. We were all bundled up, but the cold just seeps through every layer and we ended up spending most of the night in the visitors center trying explain to Hailey that the voice overhead at the Christus was actually not Jesus. She wouldn't believe me. Oh well, she got the picture. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and had a wonderful day. I can't wait to see everyones pictures on their blogs! These are just a few of my favorite...

2 comments:

Cody Oram said...

I love the new pics you put up! You sure have some cute kiddos! I love that Bronson is quickly becoming a manly man and fixing things!! Good work mom!

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at hannah@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Hannah
hannah@wefeelfine.org