Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Polar Express...





Tonight the kids and I along with my sister and mom went up to Heber City to ride the Polar Express.  Wow...what a production!  The kids loved it!  The adults...well, we do it for the kids right?  Don't get me wrong...it really was fun, but imagine if you will screaming, sugar-induced, can't wait for Santa and Christmas-to-come-kids thrown in with dancing elves, a blaring microphone, and a hard bench to sit on for 2 hours and you get the picture.  My head sure hurt by the time all was said and done, but well worth time.  The spirit of Christmas was manifested once again.  12 more days!!!!!



4 comments:

Iliana said...

Would you really do it again? I'm trying to convince Dave to take me and the boys, but he isn't sure it's worth it. It looks fun though, and holy cow you and your family look so alike!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I did that once. It was fun...but I definitely agree with you. I think all I remember was that it was loud! hahaha.

Sarah said...

What a good mom to go through that. HOw fun. You kids are so dang cute and i just love your dark hair. Where the heck you been, i dont think i ever see you. Well i am probably the one who is not around much actually!!!

Unknown said...

I love those kids! You guys are very photogenic. I wanted to go, but I think I'll skip it. mAYBE next year