Monday, December 24, 2007

Skiing on Christmas Eve!






My brother and sister and I had a great time today skiing at Snowbasin! The weather was awesome until about 3:00 when it turned into a winter wonderland blizzard with zero visibility and hail pelting our faces as we skied down the hill as fast as possible. Afterwards I went and treated myself to an awesome pedicure. Then I came home to assemble Hailey's new bike from Santa. If you notice in the picture my brother is the one doing all the work, but I certainly micromanaged well! The finished result is awesome! I can't wait for Christmas and Santa to come. I must say though that the best part of the whole day was when my mom and sister told me they were giving me a trip to Paris in the Fall for my birthday gift!!!!!!! I couldn't stop balling, and I am continuing to cry as I post this. I have the best family in the world!!!

1 comment:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY....2 DAYS LATE MERIDITH!!!! I HOPE IT WAS A WONDERFUL DAY! HOW LUCKY ARE YOU? PARIS???!!!