Sunday, December 23, 2007

The EVE of Number 27!...

Today being the eve of my 27th birthday I have been lost in thought and contemplation. Thinking about my life and the fact that I am now 27 and soon-to-be divorced with three children is sobering. I am not throwing myself a pity party by any means, I am merely contemplating how different life has turned out from what I had imagined. I have MANY blessings, and MANY things to be grateful for. I do know life is generally good, but that I have just been dealt a difficult set of cards as of late. I realize that my life will eventually get better, and I will eventually find true love and happiness again. I am merely at a crossroads in my life. I know that I will look back at this time in my life and be proud of myself for what I am going through and be proud of myself for how I am handling everything. It is just difficult to be at this point, wanting only to be years down the road. I thank all of my friends and FAMILY who have comforted, loved, praised, and adored me during this time. I feel their love and strength around me always. I hope that my 27th year will be full of nothing but happiness, love, and new beginnings. But if not, I do KNOW for sure, I can make it!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Happy Brthday!! I hope you have a good bday and Christmas. You have gone through so much and it is so easy for someone else to say "hang on, it will get better"... but it will!! To be honest, I totally look up to you, you are such a strong person and I really admire that.

Cody Oram said...

I feel your pain, but mine is the bitter reality of turning 30!!