Monday, February 25, 2008

Update on Previous Post...


It is now 4:00 PM and I have hit a new low even for me. I have been feeling sad all day and as a girl whenever we feel sad we immediately go for chocolate. Well, Madison was taking a nap so I couldn't run to the gas station and grab myself a quick fix so I completely scoured the house for chocolate and found none. I even went through Hailey's room to see if she had any leftover Valentines candy--no luck! After about 20 minutes of searching for something I discovered a bag of chocolate chips and started eating some by the handfuls. While I was sitting there enjoying my "snack" I noticed the Peanut Butter jar sitting directly in front of me. I thought what the heck, and grabbed a spoon and dived right in. Somewhere between the spoonful of peanut butter and the handful of chocolate chips I mixed in with it, the thought occurred to me that this was very wrong....but that didn't stop me. I must say I feel better! Now I guess I have to hit the gym.

6 comments:

Iliana said...

Oh Meridith, you kill me! I love you! Next time your in need of a quick fix, call me up and I'll be happy to do a chocolate run for you :) I hope your feeling better, even after the sugar rush wears off. If not, call me and I'll come by and bring you more sugar to get you through the day :) Sun, please come soon!!!!

Lacy said...

Chocolate will heal anything. I am sorry you were feeling down. I live so close that I would love to help out - with anything!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Should have called... we could have been blue together. I think I cried ALL day!

amy said...

Sorry that you were blue! I hope that today was better for you. ( I am totally rhyming) That picture makes me want to open up a container of peanut butter...YUMMY!

Unknown said...

I was gonna offer to do a chocolate run for you but Iliana beat me! DAng she is so on top of things! Last WEEK was my blue day. The whole week. So I feel ya. Call me

Anonymous said...

Hi Moo Moo, it's Lou. I am at work right now and I thought I would look up your blog. First off....you make me sooooo jealous! You are sooooooo beautiful! Second, I did the peanut butt and chocolate just the other day. Because there is peanut butt and chocolate, we know there is a God! Love ya tons chica! Love Lou