Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day




For those of you with a Valentine, Happy Valentines Day!

For those of you like me who have dreaded and cringed walking into any store lately because of the bulk candy, chocolate, and gifts lining the shelves the last month, Happy SAD Day!! (Singles Awareness Day)

I have been dreading this day and generally having a really bad attitude about it until I decided that Valentines Day doesn't have to be about having someone to love. It can be about those YOU love! I have so many people in my life who I truly Love and adore and for that I am extremely grateful. I am incredibly fortunate and blessed to have the three greatest loves of my life with me this day and always. I love you Hailey, Bronson and Maddie!

Happy Valentines Day!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

what an adorable pic of you and your beautiful children!! you are seriously one HOT mom meridith! so call me when you get a chance, i would love to chat with you :)

allison said...

Thanks for the other night, it was so fun to catch up and to see your place and your kids! Sorry I didn't finish the book, but I'm good for next month...I'm gonna start early! Have a wonderful weekend in the sun! Let's get together again soon!

Shorter family said...

Meridith,
Hey, do you remember me? Jessica Shorter (formerly Freitas). I saw your blog through Carrie's. Your kids are adorable! And our little girl's name is Madison and we call her Maddie, too. You can check out our blog at www.shorterfam.blogspot.com
Take care-
Jessica

Unknown said...

NONONO Valentines is still dumb, but I love you!! Now let's go play sometime and get the book club info up asap!