Sunday, March 2, 2008

Maddies 1st Birthday Party

Me and my siblings:
Left to Right: Colin, Me, Kristen, and Jared

Madison's four generation picture-Grandma will be 100 in December! Can you believe she looks this good?!

Crazy cousin's!


I think Grandma fell asleep while eating her cake!

Cute Hailey!

Bronson getting ready to dive into both cakes!

This is me getting in on Maddie's cake:



Maddie with her favorite person in the whole world: Uncle Chewey

Check out my mad Martha Stewart skills:

The Birthday girl before the party:

10 comments:

Lacy said...

So so so cute. I cannot believe she is one! That flew by. Looks like a good party with really good food!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to Madison! What a fun party with your Fam....

shannon p. said...

So cute!!! Look at you go Martha! Looks like it was a lot of fun! What a sweet grandma - and I can sympathize with how tired she is!

Iliana said...

Okay, is that the red onion salad?! I HAVE TO HAVE THAT RECIPE!!! like now. since I looked at it I've decided I must have it. Can I come get a cooking lesson? The b-day girl is so cute!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday to your adorable Maddie!!! She is such a cute little girl Meridith! Looks like you had a fun 1st birthday party for her!! (you are quite the babe I might add)

amy said...

Happy Birthday to Maddie! She looks so cute eating her cake! Looks like you made a great meal for your fam! Hope you are doing well.

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Such cute photos! Happy Birthday Maddie! And that food looks delicious!

Summer said...

Mer, you look absolutely beautiful. Looks like a fun party, I can't believe your grandma is almost 100!

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday to your beautiful little girl! Maddie is absolutely adorable...I loved seeing the birthday party pictures!

Unknown said...

DANG! That food looks good! She is seriously such a happy and cute kid! Happy birthday tooooooooo herrrr!