Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Swimsuit Season....




With the weather getting warmer it is apparent to me that swimsuit season will be in full swing before I know it. I always hate the miserable trip to the mall to find a MODEST swimsuit that actually looks appropriate to be in public but hip enough to feel good about myself and all my "curves". Anyways, I love these swimsuits from Modbe Clothing. Fun, fashionable, and MODEST!!! Anyways, I wanted to order one but I figure there are a lot of you out there in my same predicament so I was thinking of hosting a party. If your interested just leave a comment on my blog and I will send you an invite. Can't wait! :)

9 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Those are all super cute... my problem is none of them ever fit!!

Lacy said...

First of all... Don't remind me that it is swimsuit season, I am NOT ready for that! I would love to come!

Iliana said...

I want the top suit, so count me in and purchasing! And if anyone else winds up buyin the same one, its all good, because GARUANTEED they will look a million times better in it. I should be banned from public pools :)

Summer said...

I would love to come, do they have maternity? :)

amy said...

These are all so cute. I would love to come! Good seeing you tonight. Let's do it more often.

Chari said...

I would for sure come! Let me know if you decide to have one :)

Sarah said...

I would love to come, hopefully i can find one that fits good!!!!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I will come and no I will not model them at your party. Sorry to disappoint Meridith.

Unknown said...

I would love to come! I vote sarah and lindy do the modeling