Saturday, November 3, 2007

Pictures!

Cute Madison!

Recently I took the kids and I and had our pictures taken at the park. They turned out really cute, and just what I wanted. I wanted pictures of the kids and I that were happy, playful, and loving at this time. If you feel like viewing them (there are a lot) you can do so by going to:
www.heathergibbphotography.com Click on Recent Sessions, then on View Slideshows, and then when it asks for a password type in "taylor" all lowercase. It will play a slideshow of all the pictures. It was kind of difficult with three kids to get them all to smile. I don't think I got all of them smiling together in the same picture, but oh well! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

These really are so cute!

Iliana said...

CUTE CUTE pictures. THey all look like models. I wish she could take my families pictures! PS. I tagged you, so look at my blog to find out what to do.

Unknown said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever, you guys definately look happy!!!

Melissa said...

What adorable pictures! They were all SO cute! I just have to chuckle at the ones of Madison in the chair... She is SO sweet! I love it! What fun pictures! Don't worry, this isn't Joel, I guess our account is just under his name...

Unknown said...

THose pics are amazing!!! Dang maybe I need to use that photographer!