Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Bronson!





Bronson turned a big boy 2 years old today!  Wow, time has really flown by.  I am so grateful to have such a sweet, loving, son.  He definitely keeps my hands full and helped take those last ten baby pounds off!  He is a mover and a climber.  He seriously never stops.  He loves to climb up on the counter when I am getting ready in the morning and do everything that mommy is doing.  (he wants so badly for me to let him put makeup on)!  Uh oh.  I better stay on top of that!  He gives the sweetest hugs and kisses and always knows when to be tender with me.  His latest thing is that when he is mad at me or wants something he will in his cutest little boy voice say "I will bite you!"  What a cutie.  Bronson got a tool set for his birthday and the first thing he did when we got home was run to our entertainment center and try to fix the cupboard he broke.  After that he has been running all over the house saying, "I fix it!"  That suits him well.  He is the fixer in our family.  He is always so tender and loving to everyone and wants to make sure everyone is okay.  He has fixed my broken heart many times over the last few months and I can't imagine life without him!  I love  you Bronson!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Happy B-day Bronson, from your neighbors!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Bronson!!! What a cute little boy, don't boys always keep you on your toes?

Iliana said...

He is so cute! Hope it was a fun day!