Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I've been Tagged..."

Yes, it finally happened.  I am officially cool in the blogging world.  Do you ever notice when you are going through blogs and you see the infamous "I've been tagged" post and secretly covet being tagged yourself?  Well, thank you Iliana!  I am officially cool, although this whole post almost makes me sound lame.  I think I am damaging my coolness.  Anyways, I'll get to the point.

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am a thrill seeker at heart.  Not many people know this about me, but I love to be scared.  I have been known to jump off high cliffs and bridges, para-sail, bungee jump, and ride through river rapids without a boat.  This of course pretty much all happened before I had children, but I would love to get back into the habit anytime!

2. I am a closet Disney Channel lover.  I would never admit this to anyone face to face but, I absolutely LOVE the Disney Channel.  Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, and The Suite Life are my favorites.  Sometimes when I am all alone I watch the Disney Channel because "there is nothing else on."  Crazy!

3. My favorite place to shop is Nordstrom.  I seriously can't afford it, but I could spend hours there just browsing.  When I was little I always thought that people who shopped at Nordstrom's were so classy.  I remember buying my first pair of Doc. Martens at Nordstrom's in High School and I thought I had pretty much made it in life!  It is killing me right now that the Half Yearly Sale is going on!  Snap!

4. I absolutely love food.  I love cooking and making food, I love eating food, and I love trying new food.  I think it is pretty much a family trait because everyone in my family loves food too.  I am not a great cook, but I am pretty good at pretending.  Tonight I made BBQ Beef Sandwiches for a family get together at my house and my mom secretly told me that they were better than my sister's recipe.  (For those of you who don't know--my sister is like the Iron Chef of cooking.)  Sorry Kristen!  I also make some to-die-for-Fajitas.  

5. I love to fish, but I absolutely hate eating fish.  I hate anything that comes from the ocean for that matter.  I can't stand the smell or the texture.  It's just all bad.  But, give me a rod and send me to the lake and I am a happy camper.  This is interesting to me that I love to fish because when I was younger I was fishing with my Dad and he was flyfishing and swung his rod around and I got his barb stuck in my nose.  Yes, it was awful.  I seriously thought that something had jumped up out of the lake and was attacking me.  Some evil starfish or jumping clam or something.  I didn't have to go to the hospital, but let's just say if I had been into nose piercing's I was in luck.

6. My absolute worst habit is chewing my gum with my mouth open or popping my gum.  It's disgusting, I know.  But I seriously can't help it, I don't realize I am doing it until someone who is absolutely fed up with it chastizes me or I pop my gum at the worst time ever (like in the middle of testimony meeting at church).  Yuck!  I have had some serious talks with myself about this annoying and repulsive habit, but I just can't seem to kick it.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks  again Iliana for making me feel cool!  I tag: Carrie C., Cariann, Jenny B., and April (because I noticed that Iliana tagged her and she hasn't done it yet!) 


2 comments:

Iliana said...

You're funny. You and my sister in law would get along great watching Raven and Hanna Montana!!:) And I think you are a great chef! The few things I've had that you made are so yummy... speaking of which I really want that red onion salad recipe!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Hey you! Your tag was fun to read! Thanks for the cute comment on my blog. I know...it feels like I haven't seen you in forever! We went out of town for the weekend. We needed a little vacation and my family has a house in St. George. And the leaves...I was so bugged! It was the best job I have ever seen! It was a few of my friends who thought they were funny. Oh well...I am a prankster myself so what goes around comes around I guess. I would love to see you! Call me!