Sunday, November 18, 2007

Do Brunettes like have more fun?




I needed a change in the worst way.  (not like my life isn't changing enough already, but whatever).  I just felt stuck in a rut.  So, on Saturday I bravely entered the world of being a brunette.  I think I like it.  This picture does not do the color justice.  Thank you Shannyn!  It will just be interesting to see what is more fun....Blonde or Brunette?  I'll keep you posted....
This is a terrible picture of me...but Hailey took this picture!  She's pretty good!

6 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I really like it!!! It looks great on you! I don't know if you'll have more fun though...us blondes are dang fun.

Unknown said...

I love it! You look so good! Um, sorry, but it's all about the brunettes/ Oh, I mean blondes too Lindy! HAha

Iliana said...

I LOVE IT! It really looks great on you! Oh, I'm jealous. I've always wanted to be able to change hair color, but seeings how I'm brown and everyting :) I would look like a freak! Change is so fun!

April said...

Way cute!!! And yes we have more fun:)

Lacy said...

I think you look great. I was just telling Rob tonight that I haven't seen you forever. Come over and visit!

Sarah said...

I have not seen you forever. I like the brunette look on you. Hot Mama!!!!!