Monday, August 31, 2009

SLIP 'N SLIDE....

Last week we had an end of Summer Slip 'n Slide party with the Knights. What a blast!!! The kids (especially Maddy) had soooo much fun. We had everyone taking turns to slide down and in between everyone Maddy would run up and say "my turn!" and slide right down. That girl is seriously hilarious. She is so in her own little world and not afraid at all to get what she wants. I hope she keeps that up when she's older! We had a fun Summer but it went by way too fast. We are looking forward to all the fun FALL activities and having our first Christmas in our first HOME together!







5 comments:

Thomas said...

That does look like a fun slip and slide party. Maddy is such a funny little girl.

KT and Lance said...

You have such a cute family Meredith!

Lula. said...

DARLING pictures! I especially love the one of Maddie... she looks like she is having a blast!

Chari said...

I am jealous, I love slip and slide :) I can't wait for all the fun fall activites as well, we will have to take the kids to do some fun things together!

Kellie said...

Meridith, I found your blog on Heather's and love seeing pictures of your cute family!