Saturday, September 20, 2008

Maddy and her Milk!



Most of you know Maddy loves to eat...that girl can really pack it in!  Cody and I call her "The Scavenger" because she is always eating food off the floor, eating food off other people's plates, and grabbing food out of the pantry every chance she gets.  When I make breakfast in the morning she always runs over to her chair, starts screaming bloody murder until I put her in, and then just bounces and giggles until I hand over her food. (Unless I am taking too long to make the food and then she starts to get a little crabby!)  Anyways, she doesn't ever let a morsel of food go to waste, which is evident when she eats her cereal.  After she eats all the cereal, she then lifts the bowl up to her mouth and very loudly slurps the milk until it is gone and then she smiles and says proudly, "yummy", and then hands the bowl over to me and says "more!"  She is so funny!  It cracks me up every single time.  She is just the cutest chubby girl around!  




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that girl! Her smile seriously brightens the whole room!

Cameron Family said...

That is so funny! I love her eating habits juxt because it cracks me up... ;}

Iliana said...

She is funny! She is getting so old and she is looking so much like you to me! So cutE!