Friday, April 25, 2008

So long for the Summer....


My friend Lindy and her husband Matt just left for Chicago this morning for Matt's job. They will be gone through the Summer and I will miss them so....if Matt wasn't so great I would totally kidnap Lindy from him! :) I just wanted to say thanks to Lindy for being such a great friend to me this past year over such a difficult time in my life. She has literally been there for me to listen, to cry, to laugh, and to point out all the positives staring me in the face I always seem to miss. I will miss our dinner/shopping nights, but it's not forever. I love ya to death Lindy! Prepare yourself for me to come out in June/July and totally invade your space!

2 comments:

{lindy baker cakes} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{lindy baker cakes} said...

I can't believe I didn't see this post! You are so sweet to post this about me Meridith. I seriously love you and I'm so glad that we are such great friends. It's not just me though, this friendship goes both ways and you too have been an amazing friend to me. I'm so blessed to have you and I know we'll be friends forever! I'm so happy for you and so excited for everything you have instore for you! I would love love love to have you come visit! Please do!!! Please? I too will miss our dinner and shopping nights. I'll be back in May to visit so I'm sure we'll get some time in! Thanks for teaching me by your example how to have such great perserverance, patience, love, understanding, nonjudgmentalness (hahah...not a word, but it works, and fun even through the rough times. I love you!