Monday, April 13, 2009

Generational Pictures

So a few weeks ago I was busily blog surfing when I came across an awesome photograher's site. My favorite thing is to find photographers and look at their pictures on their blogs and websites. Justin Hackwork is a photographer in Provo who does mostly weddings. On that particular day he had posted something about a project he was doing to benefit a local Women and Children in Crisis charity. It's called Thirty Strangers in Thirty Days and you can view it here: http://justinhackworth.com/blog/. During the month of April he is photographing mothers and daughters and generations each day for strangers and donating to the charity above. So, I quicky called him up and offered my 100 yr. old Grandma, Mom, and myself to be part of the project. Anything for a good cause! Not only that, but my Grandma is 100 so we never know how long she will be here and it was a really great excuse to get some good pictures of her before she leaves us. My Grandma has been really weak and losing strength daily so I am not sure how much time we have with her. Well, he posted a few of the pictures on his blog and so I stole them so everyone could see. I think they turned out great!



Justin also took some pictures of my Mom and I:











9 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

Those are awesome! You will treasure those photos for years to come.

Mindika said...

What priceless pictures to have. Love the dark hair by the way.

Justin is a great photographer. I used to work with his mom, years ago. He actually took my picture about 13 years ago when I came home from my mission. I love his work.

Unknown said...

That is so awesome!! I wish we lived by family!

Carl and Pat said...

I echo the other comments..that is priceless to have these photos. Your mom is such a cutie, as is your grandmother! Guess we know where Meridith gets her good looks!

Mrs. B said...

Not only are these pictures invaluable, they are so well done. Nice job.
Now I know why you are so cute!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Darling! I love these!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful pictures.

vanessajeve said...

Beautiful, Mer! I love them...how cool to have a three generation pic like that.

abo-bder said...




شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
تصليح افران الغاز بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر واثاث بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا شمال الرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني كهربائي منازل بالرياض