Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Cute Kids

The kids are gone this week with their Dad for their Summer vacation and I am missing them like crazy. It is so hard to be away from them for so long. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of things to do to keep me busy and occupied....moving! But, I can't seem to sleep at night and I lie awake at night wondering how they are doing and thinking about how grown up they are getting. I love my kids so much it hurts! Only a mother would understand. They truly are such a beautiful blessing in my life. I couldn't be where I am today without them. They teach me so much about life and love, and appreciating the little things. Here are a few pictures from our recent activities. I know I am going to miss these days, they go by way too fast.
How cute is this? This is Maddy and Bronson waiting for their ice cream from the Ice Cream Truck




This is when we went to the Orem Olwzz game with our new BFF's the Knights

5 comments:

hknight said...

How could you not miss those sweet little faces! And it's true even though they can make you SO mad at times,kids truely are the bigggest blessings in our life!

Karen said...

It goes in cycles. When they become teenagers you won't be able to shuffle them off to their dad's fast enough. And they THEY become parents and that same love starts all over with the grandbabies. Cherish this time now. It definitely doesn't last long enough.

Aunt Karen

Mrs. B said...

Hey, welcome back! I know its hard to send your kids away, I missed mine too when they went. Just spend some good Cody time and it will go faster.

Sugar and Spice said...

Just blog surfing from friends blogs and wanted to share a website for babies and kids!
SugarandSpice1.etsy.com
SugarandSpice4baby.blogspot.com
Check it out!
:)

Carl and Pat said...

Yep, I remember well--when they are driving you crazy, you want a reprieve, but then you miss them like crazy. Each one of your little group has such a great personality. So glad you are part of our crazy family. (Aunt Pat)