Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Email Address


Hey Everyone,
I'm sure most of you think I have dropped off the face of the earth, and I promise that although I have been MIA in the blogging world, I am still alive and doing well! My computer is undergoing some serious changes which is creating a lot of anxiety for me....I don't do well with change! Anyways, I promise to update my blog soon with pictures and let you all know what we have been up to the last month or so. In the meantime, I have changed my email address for those of you who don't know. The new email address is: meridithtoram@me.com

I hope you are all having a Merry Christmas so far and I'll write soon!

Meridith

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Glad to hear you still exist in the blogging universe! That pic at the top with all of you is SO beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love your picture. Oh those warmer days!!

Cameron Family said...

Welcome Back! Now we just need pics and lots of updates!I know you guys have been busy!

Unknown said...

That family picture is so cute!!! It was fun to see you at the Dr's office the other day.

Thomas said...

I love your wedding pic that you put up. It is awesome. I can't wait to see more. Hope everyone gets over the flu in your family quick, sounds like a crazy holiday.
-Maile

Audrey Simon said...

It was so much fun visiting with you and Cody at the family get-together! Next time you're in town we should plan a couples date night or something.

Nate and Nicole said...

Hey I went private with my blog and didn't get your email address. If you want access to my blog, send me your email address...
nicjacobson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

it's from anthropologie, so cute huh?