Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ready, get set GO!!












Okay, as if I am not busy enough already in my life to add one more hobby but I can't resist. Imagine a whiny voice while I am justifying, "but EVERYONE has a blog. I have to have one!" After all, it is a good way to keep in touch with friends and family and let people in on what is going on in my life. I hope to keep current with news, events, pictures, complaints, etc. I guess I will jump right in and share a few of the photos I have taken this last week. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for you! I am so excited! You are already a natural. I love those kids. Anytime you need a babysitter I am definitely here! (or if you just need me!)

{lindy baker cakes} said...

I'm so happy you have a blog now!!! I need to add you. You'll have to remind me of your e-mail. These pictures are darling! I'm with Carrian. I would love to babysit, talk, or go to lunch/dinner anytime!!! Just call me (or stop by).

Unknown said...

Good job!!! Blogging is so much fun but I'm with you on the busyness of life. I've often sat down at the computer and blogged instead of doing something else I should.

Sarah said...

I love all your pictures, i am so glad you have a blog now, wahoo!!!!

Anonymous said...

littletits just budding, love my hand in her knickers fuckingher while I suck them